photo home_zpse8e5a120.jpg photo 2_zpsce2eaec1.jpg photo 3_zpsde71fa93.jpg photo 4_zpsb1131224.jpg photo 5_zps02c268bf.jpg photo 6_zpsf633eeeb.jpg photo 7_zps70e45893.jpg photo 8_zpsd7f017ee.jpg photo 9_zps795bf77f.jpg
 photo SEPARATORSLIDER-MENU_zpsd2dd6681.png

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Free Dryer Sheets

Today, I had the pleasure of tagging along with my friend Janeen on a coupon run to Target. This store is about 35-40 minutes from our house so it was nice to have someone to ride with and chit-chat about this-that and coupons! You know we coupon freaks got to stick together!

Anywho, our objective on this coupon trip was to get in on an Always deal and score the Bounce dryer sheets. Unfortunately for us, the store was out of the lower priced Always so our OOP would have been higher so it wasn't as good a deal as a result. Target does not give rain checks for "when you buy" gift card promotions.

So here is the deal we got: (9) boxes of Bounce Dryer Sheets for FREE from Target. I just paid tax 59 cents!

Priced at 1.97 each. I used $3/3 Target Q from 6/16 RP paired with the $3/3 PG Q from 7/7. Buy 3, use the store and mfr Qs and you got a freebie! Limit four like coupons per transaction.

I think I will be good on dryer sheets for a while. I still had two boxes left from the last stock up deal I did through Dollar General....but hey, I am good with free!

Happy Couponing! Saving with coupons....simple, but significant.

**UPDATE** after I made this post it came to my attention that I accidentally misused the Target Q because it stated excluded 34 ct Bounce which is what I purchased. Oops! Honestly, I didn't read or catch the fine print, but neither did the cashier. She rang me through without hesitation and just clucked through her computer. I would never intentionally set out to misuse a properly labeled Q but it is what it is. Lesson learned ALWAYS read your Q no matter how excited you are!** 


No comments:

Post a Comment