photo home_zpse8e5a120.jpg photo 2_zpsce2eaec1.jpg photo 3_zpsde71fa93.jpg photo 4_zpsb1131224.jpg photo 5_zps02c268bf.jpg photo 6_zpsf633eeeb.jpg photo 7_zps70e45893.jpg photo 8_zpsd7f017ee.jpg photo 9_zps795bf77f.jpg
 photo SEPARATORSLIDER-MENU_zpsd2dd6681.png

Sunday, May 25, 2014

More Graduation Inspired Photography

My 10 year high school reunion is this fall.--part of me still feels like it was yesterday. My current students just graduated and I had the privilege of hugging them as they crossed the stage. I am still feeling quite nostalgic. So what is a blogger to do? Well, of course I will write about it down the road, but for now, I will share with you some more of my recent "Graduation Inspired Photography" from around my high school Alma mater. My first graduation photography post can be viewed here.

Do you know your high school alma mater? I still feel a twinge of pride every time we sing this at school or graduation.
As a former student athlete, I love the addition of these banners to the gym since I graduated. It's great to see the schools history and know that you were a small part of that legacy.
Ah, the boys of fall. Friday night in this stadium was the place to be. Everyone, and I do mean everyone in our small town (parents and alumni alike) pack the stand to cheer on our boys or grumble when there is a bad call (or if they don't agree with the coaches strategy).
Softball was my game. To this day I still love it. There were some good times and friendships forged on the clay. I was on the varsity team all four years of high school. I played short stop mostly. They called me "coach." I wore #1 jersey.

No comments:

Post a Comment