photo home_zpse8e5a120.jpg photo 2_zpsce2eaec1.jpg photo 3_zpsde71fa93.jpg photo 4_zpsb1131224.jpg photo 5_zps02c268bf.jpg photo 6_zpsf633eeeb.jpg photo 7_zps70e45893.jpg photo 8_zpsd7f017ee.jpg photo 9_zps795bf77f.jpg
 photo SEPARATORSLIDER-MENU_zpsd2dd6681.png

Monday, February 16, 2015

My Valentine's Day Bucket List Adventure

What do you want for Valentine's Day he asked? My response?

Let's cross some things off my 30 before 30 bucket list! He said okay. Our adventure began.

Our first course stop of the night took us to a restaurant featured on Diners. Drive Ins and Dives. This place is kind of off the grind, road side place that is easily looked over, but that's part of the adventure right?


We had to sit outside and it was a little chilly. The Hubs and I both ordered the Triple D Sandwich. I chose this because I wanted to eat something I've never had before (bucket list) and I wanted it to be apart of what Guy Fieri ate on his visit.


The sandwich itself was a large portion. It better of been for almost $10 each. I thought it was very tasty, but honestly it wasn't the best sandwich in the world. The flavors were a very nice combo, but if you didn't eat it quickly it did get soggy. Yuck! I was kind of proud of the Hubby for trying something new too! He is a picky eater and not always willing to try things that he's never had before. I can'y blame him. Meals should be enjoyable and over all this one was for our Valentines Day dinner. 

Next we went to the shooting range. I was scared because I have never shot a real gun before. My Hubby loves shooting!  

Here is the lovely wall decor!


 Like I said before, my Hubby loves to go shooting and he is pretty good at it. We used a couple different targets. Again, I was very nervous. This was a very powerful gun. I think it would have been more enjoyable for me if I used a lower caliber, but this was a spur of the moment trip so we used what we had.
 I on the other hand was not as accurate. Can't you tell?
 It made me quite nervous of the bullet casings kept popping out of the gun after each shot. That is not how it looks in the movies!

Would I go back? I think I would go back with the Hubs, but like I said another gun would be preferred and I think I would also like to have a mouth guard because I was biting down really hard.

Side note: I really like the complimentary coffee station! It was a perfect ending to my first visit to a gun range.

No comments:

Post a Comment