photo home_zpse8e5a120.jpg photo 2_zpsce2eaec1.jpg photo 3_zpsde71fa93.jpg photo 4_zpsb1131224.jpg photo 5_zps02c268bf.jpg photo 6_zpsf633eeeb.jpg photo 7_zps70e45893.jpg photo 8_zpsd7f017ee.jpg photo 9_zps795bf77f.jpg
 photo SEPARATORSLIDER-MENU_zpsd2dd6681.png

Monday, November 18, 2013

Flat Tire Reflections

So Saturday morning my Hubby goes out on his weekly dump run and notices that I have a completely flat tire! Okay, not a big deal right? Side note, how did that happen? Anyway, these things happen. What stuck with me was not the hassle of the flat tire, but my blessings.

  1. We are blessed that we can afford to go to Wal-Mart and fix this problem without hesitation or worry of cost. There are a lot of people and families out there that might have missed work or been unable to afford fix because of being tight on money.
  2. I have a wonderful husband who looks out for me and takes care of my vehicle. The hubs is very handy and knowledgeable in so many ways! He has saved  us a mountain of money when it comes of car repairs and maintenance.
  3. Safety. I was not driving the car when the tire went out. I could have been by myself with our Little One on the side of the road. Not really a pleasant idea to contemplate.
Dear reader, do not let life's hassles or obstacles steal your joy, thankfulness or positivity. It's so easy to be sucked into the black hole of anger, frustration, and thanklessness and that is were the devil lies! The Bible tells us, 1 Thessalonians 5:18 (NAS) in everything give thanks; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. This verse really stuck with me that day and I hope to keep it ever closer in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment