photo home_zpse8e5a120.jpg photo 2_zpsce2eaec1.jpg photo 3_zpsde71fa93.jpg photo 4_zpsb1131224.jpg photo 5_zps02c268bf.jpg photo 6_zpsf633eeeb.jpg photo 7_zps70e45893.jpg photo 8_zpsd7f017ee.jpg photo 9_zps795bf77f.jpg
 photo SEPARATORSLIDER-MENU_zpsd2dd6681.png

Thursday, November 21, 2013

My First Linky Party

I'm excited to share with you that I did something new this week. I participated in my first blogger and instagrammer "linky party." For those of you unfamiliar with concept, "A link party is when a blog that usually has a good amount of traffic hosts an event in which other bloggers are invited to post a link to a blog post they would like featured" (For Dummies).


One of the bloggers that I follow, Chelsea @ Two Twenty One  was a co-host in this party which is how I got wind of it. I am number 86 to participate. I uploaded one of my nerdy pictures from Facebook. I wouldn't say my blog got more traffic because of my link up, but my Instagram account did which is the point....I mean look at the title. I went around and checked out some of the other participants Insta pages and liked some pictures and followed a few new peeps. In return, I got some likes and follows too! Sweet!

Well, that was my new adventure this week. Did you do anything new? If so, what? I would love to hear about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment