photo home_zpse8e5a120.jpg photo 2_zpsce2eaec1.jpg photo 3_zpsde71fa93.jpg photo 4_zpsb1131224.jpg photo 5_zps02c268bf.jpg photo 6_zpsf633eeeb.jpg photo 7_zps70e45893.jpg photo 8_zpsd7f017ee.jpg photo 9_zps795bf77f.jpg
 photo SEPARATORSLIDER-MENU_zpsd2dd6681.png

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Conversations with my toddler: The Bike

Being a parent can be a difficult and sometimes trying endeavor. It  can also be a very entertaining time as well. Here is an actual conversation between me and my daughter.

Little Miss: I don't like my red bike. I want a pink one.

Me: You have a pink bike, but it's not here. It's at Nanny and Papa's house.

Little Miss: Buy me another one! {money doesn't grow on trees you know! Cheeky little kid}

Me: No. We are not going to buy you a new bike. We'll just throw this one away and you can just have the one at Nanny and Papa's. {there that will teach her to be grateful for what she has} Do you want me to throw it away right now since you don't like it anymore?

Little Miss: {frantically} NO! I LOVE IT! DON'T THROW IT AWAY!

{lesson learned for now}

No comments:

Post a Comment