photo home_zpse8e5a120.jpg photo 2_zpsce2eaec1.jpg photo 3_zpsde71fa93.jpg photo 4_zpsb1131224.jpg photo 5_zps02c268bf.jpg photo 6_zpsf633eeeb.jpg photo 7_zps70e45893.jpg photo 8_zpsd7f017ee.jpg photo 9_zps795bf77f.jpg
 photo SEPARATORSLIDER-MENU_zpsd2dd6681.png

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

New Year New Photo Challenge


I am not a new year resolution person.

I have a history of flaking out on photo challenges. I didn't finish not one of the Instagram challenge I  posted about this year.

Now, I want to try a 365 project!? Say what!? {shakes my head}

It's true. I want to try. I've been inspired and slightly encouraged by the photography blog, Click It Up A Notch.


Here is some background on a 365 project:
  • Have your camera with you at all times
  • Take a picture a day taken by phone, camera etc.
  • Post to your blog
  • Share, grow, comment and try new things,
  • There are no set rules that are hard and firm. You can miss a day!
For more specific information, Click It Up A Notch has several posts on the project.
– How to start a photography blog
– 11 tips for completely a Project 365
– Tips to make your 365 photography project a success
– #1 tip for completing a Project 365
– Project 365 journaling cards
– 365 Photography Project Tips

I can be totally jazzed about this and nervous at the same time? I am more of a hobbyist when it comes to photography, but to truly want to learn and grow! I know from my Mom-a-razzi class that it all starts with picking up your camera as much as possible.

I hope you support and encourage me on this project or are inspired to join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment