photo home_zpse8e5a120.jpg photo 2_zpsce2eaec1.jpg photo 3_zpsde71fa93.jpg photo 4_zpsb1131224.jpg photo 5_zps02c268bf.jpg photo 6_zpsf633eeeb.jpg photo 7_zps70e45893.jpg photo 8_zpsd7f017ee.jpg photo 9_zps795bf77f.jpg
 photo SEPARATORSLIDER-MENU_zpsd2dd6681.png

Sunday, December 15, 2013

What I Love Christmas Edition

I am the type of person who gets excited about Christmas like Buddy the Elf when Santa comes to town!

It's true and I have no shame. Our Christmas tree was up the weekend after Thanksgiving and I had our house decorated shortly after. Side note confession......I don't decorate outside AT ALL! In my mind it's extra work and because we live in a rural wooded area no on will see it except our neighbors.

Here are a few things that I love about this time of year.

  1.  Knowing the real reason for the season
  2. Spending time with my family. (I miss you Aunt Jan).
  3. I love the homey feel my house gets with all the decorations.
  4. My daughter is older now and loves the lights on the Christmas tree. She gets quite perturbed if the tree is not on while she is at home and awake.
  5. Baking cookies while listening to Christmas music.
  6. Tug at your heart strings and make you cry  holiday movies. 
  7. Shopping! (both in store and online)
  8. Seeing lots of presents underneath the Christmas tree
  9. Gift giving and seeing the looks on the faces of my loved ones as they open their presents.
  10. Christmas break #teacherlife!
  11. The sometimes cold weather here in Florida that makes it "Christmasy"

What's on your list of Christmas favorites, likes and loves? Let's share them out in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment