photo home_zpse8e5a120.jpg photo 2_zpsce2eaec1.jpg photo 3_zpsde71fa93.jpg photo 4_zpsb1131224.jpg photo 5_zps02c268bf.jpg photo 6_zpsf633eeeb.jpg photo 7_zps70e45893.jpg photo 8_zpsd7f017ee.jpg photo 9_zps795bf77f.jpg
 photo SEPARATORSLIDER-MENU_zpsd2dd6681.png

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Momma's Gonna Blow Her Gasket

I could feel myself getting angry.
I am not a 100% sure why.
Was it the fact that Little Miss refused to eat her dinner?
Is it s combination of things?

I really kind of want to yell....really LOUD.
I don't. I want to, but I don't.
I can feel the tenseness rising within me
Ready to erupt in an undeserved explosion of emotion.
My family the victims of this emotional mess.

Is my voice scratchy?
Oh God, I hope not. Just my luck sickness.

Man, I am in a crappy mood.
The Hubs has noticed.
Little Miss hasn't. She just wants to play.
Where did my joy go?

I want to run and lock myself in my room.
Breathe.
Stay calm.
This too shall pass.
Don't loose it.
Don't take your bad mood out on other people.

This evening "feels" tough.
It started out fine.
Idk
I hope some quiet time and sleep calm my
Inner storm of stress and frustrations of
No definitive source.

Parenthood is not simple.
Life is not simple.
Both can be good--just not 100% of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment