photo home_zpse8e5a120.jpg photo 2_zpsce2eaec1.jpg photo 3_zpsde71fa93.jpg photo 4_zpsb1131224.jpg photo 5_zps02c268bf.jpg photo 6_zpsf633eeeb.jpg photo 7_zps70e45893.jpg photo 8_zpsd7f017ee.jpg photo 9_zps795bf77f.jpg
 photo SEPARATORSLIDER-MENU_zpsd2dd6681.png

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Newbie Photographer Wishlist Update

About three weeks ago, I shared my "wishlist" of things I would like for my photography hobby. A girl can dream. right? Yes. A girl can splurge, right? Absolutely! Did I? Maybe a little.

Here is the original list:
  1. A new lens up to 250-300 mm for distance and eventually maybe a macro lens
  2. Lens Brush for cleaning 
  3. Clear filter cap for lens
  4. Kelly Moore camera bag (or a large Michael Kors bag)
  5. Photoshop elements or lightroom
  6. Take a class or have time to learn editing in above programs  
  7. A personalized or decorative camera strap from Etsy. 
Do you notice anything different? So as you  can tell not a whole lot has changed on this list. I bought the cheapest thing I could. The story of the lens brush is this....I went to Wal-Mart in hopes that I could find a decent brush on the cheap. Do you know how much they wanted for just a brush? $10.00! No way, Jose! For $10.00, I could order a DSLR cleaning kit (like this one here) with free shipping because I am an Amazon Prime member. And by golly that's what I did! Check that one off my list. 

My next purchase wasn't even on the original list. Any guesses on what I got? I'll give you a moment......

I purchased a custom made photography watermark on Etsy. I am really excited about this purchase and I am not sure why. I am not planning on starting a photography business, but I think it will be nice to have it for my blog's photos. I don't have it yet. As soon as I do,  I will share. I hope that it's pretty easy to do.

Well, that's all for now. Until we meet again dear readers, keep life simple, but significant.

No comments:

Post a Comment