photo home_zpse8e5a120.jpg photo 2_zpsce2eaec1.jpg photo 3_zpsde71fa93.jpg photo 4_zpsb1131224.jpg photo 5_zps02c268bf.jpg photo 6_zpsf633eeeb.jpg photo 7_zps70e45893.jpg photo 8_zpsd7f017ee.jpg photo 9_zps795bf77f.jpg
 photo SEPARATORSLIDER-MENU_zpsd2dd6681.png

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Said No Teacher Ever

My friend Hannah, a fellow teacher and blogger (Figuring Out Life) shared this video with me this week! It's hilarious and I wanted to take a quick moment and share it with you! I am a firm believer that we must find humor in life. It is good for the soul! As a teacher, there are so many thoughts, feelings, and work contributions that go on behind the scenes or during the middle of a class that very few get to see or experience. Some of my favorite quotes from this clip include, "I didn't realize it was Friday," "Don't worry about handing it in, it's just busy work anyway" and "do you think I could come in and work through the summer?" BAHAHA! Have. Great weekend friends and family, but most importantly keep it simple, but significant.


No comments:

Post a Comment