photo home_zpse8e5a120.jpg photo 2_zpsce2eaec1.jpg photo 3_zpsde71fa93.jpg photo 4_zpsb1131224.jpg photo 5_zps02c268bf.jpg photo 6_zpsf633eeeb.jpg photo 7_zps70e45893.jpg photo 8_zpsd7f017ee.jpg photo 9_zps795bf77f.jpg
 photo SEPARATORSLIDER-MENU_zpsd2dd6681.png

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Engagement Photo Shoot: Jarrod & Jacque

So wouldn't you know it...I had the opportunity and privilege of photographing another engagement session for my friend and coworker.

These two were all lovey-dovey (they were all for K-I-S-S-I-N-G under the tree) and fantastic to work with as a newbie photographer. They made my job SO easy. So easy in fact, we were able to get all the shots before we got rained out.

I put together a collage of picmonkey to show you some of my favorites!


I was able to edit this session much faster than my previous one probably because I am getting a little more comfortable with my new Photoshop software. However, these pictures are not heavily edited---little touches here and there. I recollect Jacque saying howling she wasn't a big fan of filters and tints. 

She gave me the best compliment on her Facebook: "I am TRULY enjoying all of Danielle's work (My Simple Significance)! Have gotten so many comments on the same things that I love myself: realistic (if any) filtering and tons of natural light etc. Beautimus!" 

A happy client is the best reference possible!

I am so happy for my friend. These two are hilarious and they have some cute stories like his proposal with breakfast food! I can't wait to see what's next for these two love birds. 

Congratulations, God Bless, and lots and lots of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment