photo home_zpse8e5a120.jpg photo 2_zpsce2eaec1.jpg photo 3_zpsde71fa93.jpg photo 4_zpsb1131224.jpg photo 5_zps02c268bf.jpg photo 6_zpsf633eeeb.jpg photo 7_zps70e45893.jpg photo 8_zpsd7f017ee.jpg photo 9_zps795bf77f.jpg
 photo SEPARATORSLIDER-MENU_zpsd2dd6681.png

Monday, October 27, 2014

On My Mind

What's on my mind right this moment? Do you really want to know?


  1. I should make a to do list for Little Miss' birthday party this weekend. This could be a blog post in itself.
  2. I still need to order a meat tray from Winn Dixie ASAP.
  3. I still want some fall boots. Side note: my friend Jen gave me a pair today! Holla!
  4. What outfit combo should I try to "showcase" the new boots?
  5. I've got a department meeting in the morning. I wonder if KC is going to bring a snack?
  6. There's still so much to do for my psych club fundraiser. I hope the students get it together.
  7. I really wish someone would call me for a photo session. I've been itching to get behind the camera again. 
  8. In reference to the above thought, some extra cash would be nice with the holidays coming up.
  9. I need to get in touch with JC about doing our family photos this year. I hope the Hubby smiles for more than one. {That would be nice}
  10. I still haven't finished reading Outlander. In my defense, I am almost done with it.
  11. I am looking forward to spending some time with friends and family this weekend for Little Miss' birthday. It is always nice together.
  12. My car is dirty. {busy mommy life}
  13. I am glad I finished my first gallery wall this weekend. {picture on Instagram} Now I've got to start working on one for the living room.
  14. I've been eating a lot of candy and sweets lately. Kind of worth it. I'll try and do better.
  15. It's time to paint my toe nails or get another pedi.
What's on your mind tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment