photo home_zpse8e5a120.jpg photo 2_zpsce2eaec1.jpg photo 3_zpsde71fa93.jpg photo 4_zpsb1131224.jpg photo 5_zps02c268bf.jpg photo 6_zpsf633eeeb.jpg photo 7_zps70e45893.jpg photo 8_zpsd7f017ee.jpg photo 9_zps795bf77f.jpg
 photo SEPARATORSLIDER-MENU_zpsd2dd6681.png

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Turning 29

My 29th birthday is tomorrow. No, I am not sad or freaking out it's the last birthday of my twenties. It really is just another birthday to me. In fact, I love birthdays! Bring on the happy birthday's, sweet treats and presents! The Hubby has some stashed somewhere in the house. I know they are there, but I love surprises so I have been waiting to see what bought me.

On my Facebook page, I posed the following question, "Any suggestions or ideas for a must do before the big 30?" My Hubby says I should want to try and climb Mt. Everest. Um...no. I'm not really a death defying risk taker. Let's be honest.

Another FB fan, Marlena suggested I cross something off my bucket list. This got me thinking about what would be on my list of wants, adventures, and ideas for my 29th year of being me. 

I am not very good at large challenges like this. I totally flaked out on the September photo challenge. As you will see, the list I created is very realistic overall. Additionally, this list can be done even after the big 3-0!

In no particular order, here is my 30 before 30:

  1. Go to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal studies
  2. Drink butter beer at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
  3. Take a family vacation
  4. Take another photography class
  5. Enter a photography contest
  6. Have a girls night at Painting with a Twist
  7. Finish painting and decorating the home office and bathrooms
  8. Go to a fancy makeup store and learn how to do my makeup better.
  9. Eat at a restaurant featured on Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives
  10. Take daughter to Disney World
  11. Family trip to go see  and play in snow. Do you want to build a snowman?
  12. Meet a celebrity TV/Movie
  13. Attend an event which requires a fancy dress
  14. Drink champagne
  15. Have a staycation at the Gaylord Palms Resort
  16. Go to the shooting range with The Hubs (a first for me and he would love it)
  17. Go to a sporting event with a sports enthusiast (more fun)
  18. Make a Vlog Post
  19. Meet an author of a book I have read
  20. Go to a blog conference
  21. Maybe get another dog. I think I would like a Corgi.
  22. Eat a food that I've never eaten before
  23. Do a girls weekend away maybe at the beach
  24. Go back to the place where the Hubs and I went on our honeymoon for a little getaway.
  25. Stay out late with friends just talking and hanging without getting tired before 12 am!
  26. Ride in a limo
  27. Go to a comedy club for the first time (not vulgar though)
  28. Pay for a strangers meal in a random act of kindness
  29. Do something brave
  30. Participate in a good book club or bible study
So what do you think? Where should I start? Do you see anything you want to do with me? Regardless of whether I do just one or two dozen of things on this list I know it's going to be a great year!

2 comments:

  1. Love the list! The blog Life of Bon has a monthly book club you should check out - she's a high school English teacher. And the battlefield has an upcoming photo contest - I think KC sent us an email about it earlier this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny you mention the battlefield contest because that's th one I am going to enter! I would really like to do a book club and actually meet with people in person. I think it would be more fun and more accountability. I will definelty check out the site. I am sure it's got some good ideas and suggestions.

    ReplyDelete