photo home_zpse8e5a120.jpg photo 2_zpsce2eaec1.jpg photo 3_zpsde71fa93.jpg photo 4_zpsb1131224.jpg photo 5_zps02c268bf.jpg photo 6_zpsf633eeeb.jpg photo 7_zps70e45893.jpg photo 8_zpsd7f017ee.jpg photo 9_zps795bf77f.jpg
 photo SEPARATORSLIDER-MENU_zpsd2dd6681.png

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Signs That I Am Getting Older

I felt like writing today. It hit me out of the blue. The only problem is that I had no clue as to what to write about. So, I went to my Pinterest "Blogs and Bloggers" board for some Pinspiration.

Here is the topic I decided on: Getting Older (hence the title, right?!)
  1. I have a birthday in a couple of weeks. Yup. The last birthday of my 20s. Am I stressing out about almost being 30? Nah. Not now anyway. I do not want to be a teenager again or relieve my early twenties. It's very much been there done that. I look forward to what life has in store for me as an adult, a mom, a wife, etc. Embrace it. No regrets. 
  2. My daughter is going to be three in a few weeks! Holy crap....that was fast. This particular topic is a whole blog post in itself. I still have a lot of plans to do for her Sheriff Callie Birthday Party.
  3. In the last week or so, I've been going to bed at or before 9 pm. I've been sick so I can blame that right? My body was fighting this virus thus I was extra sleepy. There is some truth to that.
  4. I feel asleep watching a TV show. Yea. It happened. This is a family trait. I have aunts who can never make it through a movie or some shows. (you know who you are)
  5. I recently went to my high school reunion. I loved it. You can read about it here
  6. I give sage old advice to my students. I kind of love this if I am being honest. 
  7. I've complained about certain types of music
  8. I am a creature of habit and like routine. 
  9. The Hubs and I sometimes argue about going out.
  10. There are somethings on TV that I can't handle watching. It makes me uncomfortable. 
Okay, friends I told you mine now it's your turn to tell me yours. Leave a comment here or on the Facebook page!

1 comment:

  1. My 30th fell on a Monday. I should have taken the day off. It was one of the most depressing days of my life, and I think I spent it with my head on my desk... the only time in my career that I've ever done that. My 40th ALSO fell on a Monday, but I knew to take it off. I spent it with my boyfriend-at-the-time. We went to the market, and he also helped me put together my brand-new Dell desktop, that was delivered that very day. It was a GREAT day. :-) (Sandra)

    ReplyDelete