photo home_zpse8e5a120.jpg photo 2_zpsce2eaec1.jpg photo 3_zpsde71fa93.jpg photo 4_zpsb1131224.jpg photo 5_zps02c268bf.jpg photo 6_zpsf633eeeb.jpg photo 7_zps70e45893.jpg photo 8_zpsd7f017ee.jpg photo 9_zps795bf77f.jpg
 photo SEPARATORSLIDER-MENU_zpsd2dd6681.png

Saturday, December 27, 2014

10 Quickie Things

Here is a quick recap of the last couple days for me:

  1. I did three blog posts this week! This one makes four. I usually am able to keep up with th blogging more when I am on vacation from work!
  2. My cousin Kaitlin got engaged on Christmas Eve while she was in the North Pole! No joke. How magical is that?! It's straight out of a Hallmark movie. I totally want to do their engagement pictures when they return to Florida.
  3. Little Miss had a great Christmas! She is one lucky little girl. I don't think there is one present she loves the most. She wants to open them all and I am doing my best to avoid hints getting lost in the shuffle.
  4. I got two new nutcrackers this year to add to my collection. So far I am at seven nutcrackers. I am going to try and buy at least one more with an after Christmas price tag!
  5. My hubby and I hosted Christmas dinner for the first time. It was a combination of his family and mine. It was nice to have everyone over. The food was delicious. We cooked prime rib. It was a huge roast at 23 lbs. I think we over cooked it a little bit. I know some people like it on the more rare side.
  6. I am going to try and make a soup with some of the leftover meat. Any good suggestions for a recipe?
  7. Our new dog Sally has to go to the Vet for a pre-spay exam and she has an infection that has to be addressed.
  8. As much as I love the holidays and Christmas visits and family gatherings, I am tired and ready for a couple of hours of nothing but lounging.
  9. I want to to to a craft store and check out their clearance items. The hard core shoppers probably already wiped out the good stuff.
  10. I want....nay need a pedicure and to get my hair did.
BONUS: The Hubby forgot to set the alarm and I was late getting up today. Luckily, Little Miss decided to sleep in today too so it worked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment