photo home_zpse8e5a120.jpg photo 2_zpsce2eaec1.jpg photo 3_zpsde71fa93.jpg photo 4_zpsb1131224.jpg photo 5_zps02c268bf.jpg photo 6_zpsf633eeeb.jpg photo 7_zps70e45893.jpg photo 8_zpsd7f017ee.jpg photo 9_zps795bf77f.jpg
 photo SEPARATORSLIDER-MENU_zpsd2dd6681.png

Monday, October 14, 2013

Conversations with my Husband

I wanted to give you a little sneak peek into my life as a married lady. My hubs and I have been married almost six years and I love him to pieces and sometimes the conversations we have can be down right hysterical! Here is a snippet of one we had this weekend.

Hubs-"We're getting old."

Me-"What do you mean?"

Hubs-"We don't go to the movies anymore. We used to go all the time."

Me-"Yea we did. We can go to the movies, but here is how that conversation will go.....(mimicking my Hubby)
....I don't want to drive.
It'll probably be crowded with chatty teenagers.
It's expensive to go to the movies.
What's playing?  Ugh, nothing good. If I am going to pay money it better be worth it!
All they are doing is remaking stuff! Can't someone come up with anything new and original?
I could do a better job.
Forget it! Let's just stay home! It too darn far and we can't make a decision anyway."

We got a good laugh from this one. Honestly, we are not old fuddy-duddies, but I can't remember the last time we went to the movies. Perhaps we will venture out for the next Hunger Games film next month! We'll see.....

No comments:

Post a Comment