photo home_zpse8e5a120.jpg photo 2_zpsce2eaec1.jpg photo 3_zpsde71fa93.jpg photo 4_zpsb1131224.jpg photo 5_zps02c268bf.jpg photo 6_zpsf633eeeb.jpg photo 7_zps70e45893.jpg photo 8_zpsd7f017ee.jpg photo 9_zps795bf77f.jpg
 photo SEPARATORSLIDER-MENU_zpsd2dd6681.png

Thursday, January 1, 2015

{Project 365} Day 1: Coffee

My interest in photography began with wanting to photograph my family. Now, I am prepared to photograph much, much more as I begin my first 365 project here in 2015. The goal is a picture a day. I am excited to learn and grow. I know there will be bumps and hiccups along the way. Please feel free to comment, critique, and encourage.

I can't think of a better way to start my day and this photo challenge than with a great cup of coffee. Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. I love the photo! I'm not a coffee drinker, but great photo. I love the color of the cup, and the focus centered right on the cup!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Britt! I love interesting coffee cups! I got that one at Publix! Having good focus is something I've been working on especially shooting in manual mode!

      Delete
  2. I looovvveee coffeeeeeeeeeeeee and love the color the cup,its really simply beautifull;) i hope i can finish my 365 too(with three little kids its gonna be tough;))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. coffee is my life! LOL. Good luck with your project. I only have one kiddo and I find it challenging because there is only so much time in the day.

      Delete