photo home_zpse8e5a120.jpg photo 2_zpsce2eaec1.jpg photo 3_zpsde71fa93.jpg photo 4_zpsb1131224.jpg photo 5_zps02c268bf.jpg photo 6_zpsf633eeeb.jpg photo 7_zps70e45893.jpg photo 8_zpsd7f017ee.jpg photo 9_zps795bf77f.jpg
 photo SEPARATORSLIDER-MENU_zpsd2dd6681.png

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Freak Accident: Shower Curtain Ring

I am not sure how to start this post. We are still dealing with this one and I am not sure how it is going to end.  All I know it is terribly inconvenient, extremely gross and frustrating and I can't believe this happened.

So last night, I was using the guest bathroom because it was closet to the living room and after I flushed I moved the shower curtain which was tucked behind the toilet. As I positioned the curtain back in the tub, one of the chowder curtain hooks fell into the toilet as it was flushing and got washed down the drain!!

It happened so fast I didn't have time to really react. The water just washed it down the pipe. I mean it was a metal shower curtain hook. Why didn't it just stay in the bowl? It's not like I flushed it knowing  it would stay in the bowl. The flush was already in progress!

I feel so guilty!!
If only I would have gone to the other bathroom....
If only I would have left the curtain alone......
If only I would have flushed a little later......
If only I would have thrust my hand into the water maybe I would have snagged it.....

The Hubby was in the other room and all he heard was me squeal, "oh no!" Over, and over.

So now the Hubby is left with the task of trying to find it because it can cause and I quote, "unknown damage to our plumbing and plumbers was too 'effing expensive!'"

Tempers and frustrations flare out of fear and frustration. I feel helpless because I am not much of a help so I fetch whatever he needs and hold whatever he tells me to.

At this point, the guest bathroom toilet is disassembled completely. He is going to purchase another snake tool and than if he is still unsuccessful and finally out of options, he or I should say we are going to have to call and make arrangements for someone to come out to work on our "ticking time bomb."




No comments:

Post a Comment