photo home_zpse8e5a120.jpg photo 2_zpsce2eaec1.jpg photo 3_zpsde71fa93.jpg photo 4_zpsb1131224.jpg photo 5_zps02c268bf.jpg photo 6_zpsf633eeeb.jpg photo 7_zps70e45893.jpg photo 8_zpsd7f017ee.jpg photo 9_zps795bf77f.jpg
 photo SEPARATORSLIDER-MENU_zpsd2dd6681.png

Sunday, July 13, 2014

My Summer Bucket List Update

I am really proud of all the little things I have "accomplished" (I do use that loosely) on my bucket list this summer.
  1. Go get a manicure or pedicure (I've never had a professional pedicure)
  2. Get my hair cut (and maybe colored)
  3. Go to Starbucks 
  4. Go to the movies with my hubby
  5. Trip to Ikea (this is happening this weekend. It's my first time!!!)
  6. Continue earn more about GIMP or Photoshop and picture editing 
  7. Dinner with girl friends
  8. Read a book on the couch uninterrupted for as long as I want. (Check out my summer reading list here).
  9. Take a really cute, pretty, fantastic fourth of July picture...maybe with fireworks. 
  10. Go on a little shopping spree for some new work clothes and shoes
  11. Start gallery wall or personalized office space project (notice I said start....not finish LOL!) 
It's been nice to have little goals here and there for my summer. There are points on my break that I get bored...stir crazy even. At a recent family get together, someone flat out told me I have too much time on my hands. I laughed because it is the opposite in fact because I like to stay a little occupied and not lackadaisical.  




I am grateful for the the time I get with my daughter, but it's nice to have some me time and adult like activities to look forward to. Throughout the summer, I do make plans for me and Little Miss so it's kind of like our mini bucket list. 

So what are my plans to finish more of my list? I think I will save the hair cut and color for closer to the end of summer when I have to go back to work. In order to go the movies with the Hubs, we have to agree on a movie to see and plan for babysitting. Any volunteers? 

I am not sure if I am going to finish book number three on my summer reading list. It has some really weird parts that kind of weird me out a little bit. I'll give it a little longer. I am not one to NOT FINISH a book.

Unfortunately, I don't see the personalized office space and gallery wall happening anytime soon. Maybe that's because those projects take more effort? Perhaps. Maybe these projects are ones I can phone a friend on....make it more fun and a lot more motivating.

Well I think that is all for now. My laptop battery is getting low and I need to get my butt off the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment