photo home_zpse8e5a120.jpg photo 2_zpsce2eaec1.jpg photo 3_zpsde71fa93.jpg photo 4_zpsb1131224.jpg photo 5_zps02c268bf.jpg photo 6_zpsf633eeeb.jpg photo 7_zps70e45893.jpg photo 8_zpsd7f017ee.jpg photo 9_zps795bf77f.jpg
 photo SEPARATORSLIDER-MENU_zpsd2dd6681.png

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Goodbye 2013

Was 2013 a good year for you or would you rather leave it behind and not reminisce over it?

New year can reflections are different for everyone. I myself don't really celebrate it with a party or a big to do. As bad as it might sound for someone my age, I usually just sleep through all ball drops, kisses and champagne etc. I mean as a mommy, sleep trumps most things in my life. 

Last year, my lovely neighbor were blaring bass music and shooting guns or fire works and woke up my kiddo! Grrr. Not cool. My hubby went over there and asked them to turn it down. I was proud of him for not loosing his cool. It's not like we could call the police on New Years for a noise disturbance.

Anywho, I came across this New Year's printable on Smart School House and wanted to share some of my responses to the prompts. 

My highlights for 2013:

Greatest lesson learned- never take anything or anyone for granted.

Hardest thing this year- Loosing my Aunt this year was probably the hardest and most difficult thing I had to deal with this year. She was loved by all our family and we miss her every single day. I think about her often.

Favorite memories- My daughter turned two years old. I was able to decorate my home with a re-purposed dresser into a coffee bar. ( Part 1, Part 2, Part 3) I know I still need to post the final part for that one once I get the wall decor up! Stay tuned....

q

What I loved about 2013- I loved that I kept up my blog for more than 6 months which was a big improvement over 2012 when I stared this whole thing. I also saved up for my new DSLR camera!
Goals for 2014- Read more books, get better at photography, continue my blog and get more followers. I am also considering purchasing a domain provider. As a family, we might try and take our first family vacation instead of bumming around at home so much.

Happy New Year Everyone! May God continue to bless you and I hope that you accomplish your new goals and dreams, but in all things keep it simple and significant.

No comments:

Post a Comment