photo home_zpse8e5a120.jpg photo 2_zpsce2eaec1.jpg photo 3_zpsde71fa93.jpg photo 4_zpsb1131224.jpg photo 5_zps02c268bf.jpg photo 6_zpsf633eeeb.jpg photo 7_zps70e45893.jpg photo 8_zpsd7f017ee.jpg photo 9_zps795bf77f.jpg
 photo SEPARATORSLIDER-MENU_zpsd2dd6681.png

Sunday, June 2, 2013

30 Day Writing Challenge


New Summer, new blog, same me, right? Well that's the whole idea of Simple Significance!  Make it simple, but significant. #Life I am going to attempt this 30 day writing challenge.

I found this challenge on Pinterest when I was adding pins to my new "Blogs and Bloggers" board.

At first glance, I am super excited to start writing again and have pre-planned focused topics; thus, not being left to my own devices. And then, reality sets in and I become hesitant and  realistic. I say things, "I have a 1 1/2 year old. You better hope she takes a nap if this is going to work."
But nonetheless, I am going to try. I might not follow each prompt literally, but with intent/subject will be the same. If I don't make it everyday oh, well that's life. As Theodore Roosevelt once said, "Do what you can with what you have where you are." Will you take this journey with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment