photo home_zpse8e5a120.jpg photo 2_zpsce2eaec1.jpg photo 3_zpsde71fa93.jpg photo 4_zpsb1131224.jpg photo 5_zps02c268bf.jpg photo 6_zpsf633eeeb.jpg photo 7_zps70e45893.jpg photo 8_zpsd7f017ee.jpg photo 9_zps795bf77f.jpg
 photo SEPARATORSLIDER-MENU_zpsd2dd6681.png

Monday, July 8, 2013

Day 22: TV Time

I'll admit that I like to watch TV. There is nothing better than veggin' on the couch and watching an entertaining show.

Now, I don't get to do it that much nowadays unless I am watching my toddler's favorites like "Jake and the Neverland Pirates" or "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse." As a parent, there is only so much of that you can take before you begin to loose your sanity! Luckily, I have nap time, me time and those days where my mother in law whisks Little Miss away for Nanny time.

Netflix is a wonderful invention! My husband and I don't pay for dish or cable. We use an antenna to get FREE TV. So, much of what we watch is streamed. I am totally the person who waits for a series to be released on Netflix so I can watch the whole season ASAP!

I will limit this post to shows that are still TV. I've already admitted to my love of teen dramas like Vampire Diaries and Pretty Little Liars. Don't judge! Some of my other favorites include:

Grey's Anatomy--I've been watching this show since the beginning. I even own all the seasons on DVD before Netflix started to aired all episodes. I am a little behind on my purchases of the DVDs, but that's okay because I have seen them.

Once Upon A Time--I love this show! It's a whimsical adventure that I look forward to each Sunday. My hubby and I watch this one together! I think that it is one of the more family friendly shows out there.

New Girl--I think Zoey Deschannel is hilarious and this show is super cute and super funny. I like the lightness of it.

Dr. Who--this show it cool and confusing. The twists and turns can be mind bending if you are not paying attention. I am so glad I came across this one on Netlfix and jumped on the nerdy, sophisticated bandwagon.

Other shows worth mentioning as a fav include: Castle, Scandal, Parks and Recreation, How I Met Your Mother, Master Chef, Raising Hope, Drop Dead Diva, Revenge, Sherlock, and  Hart of Dixie.

Now, please don't think I sit for hours and hours and watch TV. If you know me, you would know that I like to sleep and sleep trumps TV most nights! LOL. I usually play catch up on my TV via the computer or Netflix.

What are your favorite shows?

No comments:

Post a Comment