photo home_zpse8e5a120.jpg photo 2_zpsce2eaec1.jpg photo 3_zpsde71fa93.jpg photo 4_zpsb1131224.jpg photo 5_zps02c268bf.jpg photo 6_zpsf633eeeb.jpg photo 7_zps70e45893.jpg photo 8_zpsd7f017ee.jpg photo 9_zps795bf77f.jpg
 photo SEPARATORSLIDER-MENU_zpsd2dd6681.png

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

My Summer Bucket List

This bucket list idea just popped into my head as I sit here on the couch at 6:45 am. I was on Pinterest  looking a cute Fourth of July manicures. It's funny how those thing happen, right?

These are the things I would like love REALLY enjoy getting a chance to do before going back to work! This list is about me and activities that I would like to do without my "mommy" hat if you know what I mean? For me, it's the little things.....(in no particular order)
  1. Go get a manicure or pedicure (I've never had a professional pedicure)
  2. Get my hair cut (and maybe colored)
  3. Go to Starbucks 
  4. Go to the movies with my hubby
  5. Trip to Ikea (this is happening this weekend. It's my first time!!!)
  6. Continue earn more about GIMP or Photoshop and picture editing 
  7. Dinner with girl friends
  8. Read a book on the couch uninterrupted for as long as I want. (Check out my summer reading list here).
  9. Take a really cute, pretty, fantastic fourth of July picture...maybe with fireworks. 
  10. Go on a little shopping spree for some new work clothes and shoes
  11. Start gallery wall or personalized office space project (notice I said start....not finish LOL!) 
I know everyone doesn't have summer's off like me, but what's on your summer to-do or "bucket list?" Do we have anything in common?

2 comments:

  1. You'll enjoy Ikea! Every time I go I find something new :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In addition to going to IKEA for the first time, we are also going to the Colombian restaurant! It will be a day of firsts.

      Delete