photo home_zpse8e5a120.jpg photo 2_zpsce2eaec1.jpg photo 3_zpsde71fa93.jpg photo 4_zpsb1131224.jpg photo 5_zps02c268bf.jpg photo 6_zpsf633eeeb.jpg photo 7_zps70e45893.jpg photo 8_zpsd7f017ee.jpg photo 9_zps795bf77f.jpg
 photo SEPARATORSLIDER-MENU_zpsd2dd6681.png

Thursday, October 3, 2013

You Know You're A Teacher When

I wanted to share with you a snippet of my life as a teacher! Sometimes it's the students, sometimes it's me or a combination of both but either way it's all true!

You know you're a teacher when.....
  1. A student raises her hand in the middle of a lesson and asks you if you color your hair.
  2. You use your personal "I should be relaxing time" to download YouTube videos for class
  3. You notice that a particular student is not in class and you think that it's gong to be a quiet or easy day.
  4. You track the number of copies you have each month religiously.
  5. You regularly meet the same people around certain bathrooms between classes. 

I will be bringing you more of this series as the year goes on! In the meantime, what is something about your job that is humorous or annoying? I would love to know! Leave me a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment