photo home_zpse8e5a120.jpg photo 2_zpsce2eaec1.jpg photo 3_zpsde71fa93.jpg photo 4_zpsb1131224.jpg photo 5_zps02c268bf.jpg photo 6_zpsf633eeeb.jpg photo 7_zps70e45893.jpg photo 8_zpsd7f017ee.jpg photo 9_zps795bf77f.jpg
 photo SEPARATORSLIDER-MENU_zpsd2dd6681.png

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

A Simple Thank You

I just want to take a moment and say thank you. Thank you for reading my posts. Thank you for liking my newly created Facebook page. Thank you for the positive feedback. It means so much to me to have this community of support. Blogging is a hobby for me, but it is also very personal. Did you know when I first started writing in 2012 I was scared to post and share? I am not joking. My husband didn’t even know I was blogging. I would post on Facebook here and there, but I never let on that it was me writing until later. I didn’t have the confidence then to say, “Hey this is me!” As I move forward with Simple Significance this summer and writing this post now, I still feel the shyness and uncertainty/self doubt creep in.  

I have another confession. Are you ready? I did not create the Facebook page yesterday. In fact, I created it a month or so ago and kept it hidden, under construction, a secret. Yup. I did. I was the administrator of the page and the only like—kind of pathetic, right?

I don’t know what changed yesterday, but I was looking at my sad little page with only one like and that Invite Friends option was SCREAMING at me, “Do it!!” So I clicked that tab and I almost certainly, invited almost all my Facebook friends who include mis amigos, family and former students. Once the invite was clicked there was no turning back. I couldn’t undo it.

It was so exciting and kind of obsessive for me to watch the likes climb---50 likes the first day was like reaching the top of Mount Everest in a way. Again, it’s the little things that get me excited! I’m a little dorky, I know! LOL. My hubby was the 50th like which was cool. Thanks babe!


This page and my blog can continue to grow with your love, support and collaboration in sharing posts/pages. I thank you again from the bottom of my little blogging heart. Until next time, keep your life simple, but significant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment