photo home_zpse8e5a120.jpg photo 2_zpsce2eaec1.jpg photo 3_zpsde71fa93.jpg photo 4_zpsb1131224.jpg photo 5_zps02c268bf.jpg photo 6_zpsf633eeeb.jpg photo 7_zps70e45893.jpg photo 8_zpsd7f017ee.jpg photo 9_zps795bf77f.jpg
 photo SEPARATORSLIDER-MENU_zpsd2dd6681.png

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Softball Sunday

Little Miss and I spent Friday and Sunday at the ball field cheering my niece's team in pursuit of the championship. They entered the tournament undefeated and they left the same! WOOHOO! I am so proud! She has come a long way since T-ball and has gotten better each year. She did spring and fall ball and you can tell she has improved as a result of the continued practice. It takes me back to my ball days on the same field! Talk about a walk down memory lane.

Here are some of my favorite pictures from this weekend!

She is always ready for a picture!

 Here are the proud parents---sporting their pink shirts and cheering from the bleachers!
 Everyone needs a little pep talk from dad before stepping up to the plate right?
She was so happy! Look at the genuine smile on her face--love it.
 Let's get a close up on this beauty!
 I love this picture. Number one girl with her number one dad! Are those tears behind those shades? Just kidding.....
There are three generations in this picture! Cool, huh? Unfortunately, my kiddo wanted nothing to do with it. Oh, well. 
Little Miss did have fun running the bases. Seeing her on the field makes me excited that she might want  to play someday.
 How cute are those boots on the base? Typical country girl.

Well, it was a long hot weekend. I am glad to be home in the AC, but I sure did have fun! It was a nice morning and Mother's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment