photo home_zpse8e5a120.jpg photo 2_zpsce2eaec1.jpg photo 3_zpsde71fa93.jpg photo 4_zpsb1131224.jpg photo 5_zps02c268bf.jpg photo 6_zpsf633eeeb.jpg photo 7_zps70e45893.jpg photo 8_zpsd7f017ee.jpg photo 9_zps795bf77f.jpg
 photo SEPARATORSLIDER-MENU_zpsd2dd6681.png

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Building My Saucy Stockpile

This mama has been staying busy searching for and taking advantage of coupon deals. I am always looking for a good diaper deal. I usually find them at CVS! Plus, I think I am pretty good on body soap, shampoo, and conditioner for now.

Would you believe me if I told you I almost ran out at one point? Haha.

Another key stock pile item I recently swooped in on is pasta sauce! I cook with pasta sauce frequently so it's nice to have on hand. I like to get several when they are BOGO with Qs. Pasta and sauce go on sale all the time so knowing this I hate and refuse to pay full price unless it's an emergency!

I recently scored the (8) jars pictured here for FREE! Yea, you heard right FREE! How did i do that you ask? Well, let me tell you....

Winn Dixie had the sauce on BOGO for $2.99. There was a $1.50/1 manufacturer Q in a coupon book found at the WD customer service counter. I was thrilled when I stumbled across it because WD is notorious for either not putting out the books or they are gone when I get there.

Anyways back to the deal....BOGO items are considered separate purchases at WD and most other stores so you can use (2) Qs per deal (one for the purchased item and one on the "free item" according to the sale). So, that's what I did. I got for deals and used (8) $1.50/1 Qs!  Woohoo!

During this trip, I also got the shampoo, conditioner, and hairspray. I used $1/1 Qs on those items and paid 50 cents per purchase. They were priced at $1.50 each.

The Kandoo wipes were priced at $1.99. I had (2) $1.50/1 and (2) $1/1. So my OOP on e wipes was around $3.

My overall OOP was less than $10 dollars for 86% Savings. I used a $5/$30 Q to lower my total. ALWAYS give your $ off Qs first to the cashier! Not pictured here was my purchase of cube steak and sausage that was on sale too.

Another advantage to stockpiling cheaply is that you also have the ability to help other with blessing bags or donations.

Awesomeness right? What items are must haves in your house? What do you do to save?

Until next time, happy couponing and remember to keep it simple, but significant!



No comments:

Post a Comment