photo home_zpse8e5a120.jpg photo 2_zpsce2eaec1.jpg photo 3_zpsde71fa93.jpg photo 4_zpsb1131224.jpg photo 5_zps02c268bf.jpg photo 6_zpsf633eeeb.jpg photo 7_zps70e45893.jpg photo 8_zpsd7f017ee.jpg photo 9_zps795bf77f.jpg
 photo SEPARATORSLIDER-MENU_zpsd2dd6681.png

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Day 10: What do you do all day?

A day in the life of me on summer vacation!


  • I wake up at 6:30 am and drink my coffee,  eat my yogurt, check my Facebook and email.
  •  My Avery will wake up between 7:00 am and 7:30 am. We will sit on the couch and watch some Disney channel cartoons. She will drink milk and I will finish my coffee.
  • Between 8:00 am and 9:30 am, I make Avery some breakfast. She doesn't like to eat right after she gets up. She likes to wake up slowly (like mommy)!
  • Sometimes, if I am feeling up to it, Avery and I head out to town. These trips to town consist of thrift store shopping, going to the park to play (weather permitting), couponing at a store, and sometimes a mommy/daughter lunch.
  • On the drive home, if am lucky, my little Miss will fall asleep in her car seat and can successfully move her to her bed.
  • During Avery's nap time, this is my "me time." I might watch TV, eat lunch, nap my self, prep dinner, fold laundry, blog, or read a book.
  • After Avery's nap, we watch some more cartoons and I'll make her lunch.
  • Next, more play time for Avery. I'll try and sneak in some Pinterest and Facebook on my cell phone if she is content playing.
  • If all she wants to do is watch TV, I sometimes put on Pandora and we'll listen to music and try and find something to do while the music is on.
  • As the afternoon wears on, the hubby comes home and I hear about his day.
  • We cook dinner and eat dinner between 5:30 pm and 6 pm.
  • Showers in shifts.
  • Someone cleans the kitchen (usually my hubby)  and the non-cleaner entertains the little one.
  • Tubby time for Avery after we clean her room around 7:30 pm
  • I brush her teeth the best I can! Sometimes, it feels like cat wrangling LOL
  • I get her dressed in her jammies and we say goodnight to da-da.
  • I give Avery a small sippy cup of water and rock with her and rub her back until she settles.
  • Once, Avery is in bed it's "mommy time" again. I'll retreat to my room and check my Facebook, email, Pinterest, read Pulse articles.
  • My hubby and I will watch some TV and then it's "night, night" for us too!
Exciting right? Not always, but it's what I do. Simple and significant. I wouldn't change it for all the tea in China!

No comments:

Post a Comment