photo home_zpse8e5a120.jpg photo 2_zpsce2eaec1.jpg photo 3_zpsde71fa93.jpg photo 4_zpsb1131224.jpg photo 5_zps02c268bf.jpg photo 6_zpsf633eeeb.jpg photo 7_zps70e45893.jpg photo 8_zpsd7f017ee.jpg photo 9_zps795bf77f.jpg
 photo SEPARATORSLIDER-MENU_zpsd2dd6681.png

Sunday, March 16, 2014

CVS Trip 3/16/14

Okay friends I am totally stoke to share with you the deal I swung at CVS this afternoon. It was a perfect storm of coupons let me tell ya!

I did two transactions that built off of one another because of the ECBs I earned (ECBs are CVS store coupons). The first deal focused on toilet paper.

I am so glad there was a toilet paper deal because my stock pile was almost gone! Gasp. Shock. Dismay. The promotion for this brand was when you buy $20 worth of the product you will get back $5 in ECBs. Earlier this week, I received an email coupon for $4 off $20 which was perfect for this deal. I almost used it yesterday, but I saw an ad preview and knew if I waited one more day my deal would be that much sweeter.

So here is what I did: I bought (3) at $6.99 each. I used my $4/$20 first and then an extra $5 worth of ECBs I had from an older transaction which were about to expire. Lastly, I topped off the transaction with (3) 75 cents off 1 Qs from today's SS insert. My initial OOP was $10.56, but I got back $5 in ECBs so my final cost was $5.56 for (3) 12 packs of TP (72% savings overall! Woot, Woot!)

On to transaction nĂºmero dos which was all about diapers! Side note, I can't wait to stop buying these buggers! Soon knock on wood.

So as you can see in the ad, the promotion is get $10 in ECBs when you spend $30. In order to hit that $30 mark, I needed to buy four jumbo packs.

Here is what I did: I bought 4 and used my ECBs from transaction #1 and then a $5/$30 store Q I got from the magic coupon machine. Right there alone, I knocked off $10! It was like I got one of diaper packs for free with two coupons! Holla! Lastly, I added (4) $1.50/1 Qs from the 2/26 P&G insert. My initial OOP was $22.48, but just like transaction #1 I got ECBs---$10 to be exactly so my final OOP was $12.48 for 4 packs to diapers!! Ridiculousness. Never underestimate the power of a mom with a coupon! Am I right?

In the end, I got (3) packs of toilet paper and (4) packs of diapers for $18.04! I saved over $50. Time for me to begin my crazy super saver dance.
 I challenge you to go out and save on something this week. It doesn't matter on what. I can be big or small....just do it! After you have saved come back and let me know about it! Until next time, keep your life simple, but significant. XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment