photo home_zpse8e5a120.jpg photo 2_zpsce2eaec1.jpg photo 3_zpsde71fa93.jpg photo 4_zpsb1131224.jpg photo 5_zps02c268bf.jpg photo 6_zpsf633eeeb.jpg photo 7_zps70e45893.jpg photo 8_zpsd7f017ee.jpg photo 9_zps795bf77f.jpg
 photo SEPARATORSLIDER-MENU_zpsd2dd6681.png

Monday, March 3, 2014

You Know You Are A Teacher When: Garbage Can

Sometimes it's the students, sometimes it's me or a combination of both but either way it's all true!

Today in class....I got bored. GASP! It's true. It happens....don't judge. My students were in the middle of finishing up a video from Friday. It was the second time I've watched this video today. So while my kiddos are completing their worksheets, I start checking my phone, looking around and I notice the garbage can near my desk. So I took a picture......odd? maybe.

Look how full this joker is!? Wowsa. 
Only at a high school would you see this....Slim Jims, a Polar Pop and the Wall Street Journal. In addition, to whatever else was in there.

What would we find in your garbage? Anything interesting? But in all honesty, don't go digging around in there. Somethings are better left to the imagination. 

No comments:

Post a Comment