photo home_zpse8e5a120.jpg photo 2_zpsce2eaec1.jpg photo 3_zpsde71fa93.jpg photo 4_zpsb1131224.jpg photo 5_zps02c268bf.jpg photo 6_zpsf633eeeb.jpg photo 7_zps70e45893.jpg photo 8_zpsd7f017ee.jpg photo 9_zps795bf77f.jpg
 photo SEPARATORSLIDER-MENU_zpsd2dd6681.png

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Walmart & Dollar Tree Freebies 3/15/14

It's that time again where I share with you some of the wheeling, dealing and "stealing" I did with my coupons! My first deal came from the Dollar Tree on toothbrushes. The Dollar Tree does accept manufacturer coupons! Can I get a woohoo! You must take advantage of this is you can. Divine Savings posted this deal earlier this week and I was curious if my local store even had this brand because items vary A LOT from store to store.

Lucky for me, they did and I was able to get my free toothbrushes! I used a $1/1 Q from the 1/26 SS. Now, I can brush my teeth like a boss! LOL. I do have a small stockpile of toothbrushes. Why do you need more than one you ask? I say to you if you get sick throw away your old one and you already have your new ones. No more icky germs. You can use them to clean those hard to get nooks and crannies (not the english muffin kind). Also, if you have a house guest, you can offer them a new one!


The next deal I scored was from Walmart on some razors.I worked this deal last year so it comes around every now and again.I used the $3/1 any Bic razor Q from the 3/9/14 SS.


 I don't need to buy any razors for a year or so because I have so many from free deals like this one. Last time around, I gave my sister and brother in law a large bag to spread the razor "wealth."

How fun are these deals? I challenge you to go forth and be frugal! It's so addicting.

No comments:

Post a Comment