photo home_zpse8e5a120.jpg photo 2_zpsce2eaec1.jpg photo 3_zpsde71fa93.jpg photo 4_zpsb1131224.jpg photo 5_zps02c268bf.jpg photo 6_zpsf633eeeb.jpg photo 7_zps70e45893.jpg photo 8_zpsd7f017ee.jpg photo 9_zps795bf77f.jpg
 photo SEPARATORSLIDER-MENU_zpsd2dd6681.png

Thursday, March 20, 2014

You know you're a teacher when #6

Sometimes it's the students, sometimes it's me or a combination of both but either way it's all true!

Earlier this week, I gave a small anonymous survey to my AP Psych class to gauge what my students would like to work on during after school tutoring or review week. Nice of me right? :) 

Well of my course, my jokesters, and I have a few this year, decided that they would have some fun and be random, obtuse and down right hilarious. I had some good laughs at this one. 
Here is what he said:

  1. (Circle all that apply) What days are you available to meet after school for AP Psych review? M T W TH F This kid writes in Saturday and Sunday! LOL Seriously!? I know I love psychology, but I don't think I love it that much.
  2. What topics would you like to review? I would like to review, "how to to hypnotize people? What is my cat thinking? And what is the meaning to 24?" Um, what is your cat thinking? If I had to guess, probably that it doesn't like you! Cats are grumpy, finicky creatures.
  3. What review materials have you used or plan to use to prepare for your AP exam? A magic 8 ball. SMH a least he listed something. His new nick name in class is 8 ball.
  4. Suggestion for review week or activity that you think might benefit yourself or your class: watch a movie blindfolded; will there be food? I like the blindfold suggestion. I might use that next year for the sensation and perception chapter. If there is one thing that I know about teaching high school for the last five years is that teens will show up if there is food! Heck, I might be more willing to show up if there's food! #truth #teacherlife #forrealz
Just another day in the life of me in the land of teacher!

No comments:

Post a Comment